Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Picker

Fairly uneventful commute on the M to D switch this morning. The D train was uncharacteristically empty this AM, which gave me a bird's eye view to the attractive young guy picking his nose as he watched a video on his iPod. There was an extraordinary amount of sniffling and nose-wiping going on around me, but this guy dove right in and when done put the offending hand right back on the pole. Having learned a thing or two about hygiene this weekend, I plan to invest in some Purell. At some point over the Manhattan Bridge, I caught him inching around the area again. I'm sure he would argue it was more "scratch" than "pick", but I beg to differ.

1 comment:

Elgin Subwaysurfer Bolling said...

Guess since he was an ATTRACTIVE young guy, his gold digging was less offensive than it would normally be had he been an old ugly guy!
Check out my blog at www.Subwaysurfer,com I too, have had interesting experiences with fellow COMMUTERS only I draw the!